First, I just read this blog: http://www.yourmusicisawful.com/2013/04/hey-kids-grow-a-pair-how-music-blogs-neutered-indie-rock/
Then I kind of agreed with him. I still like most of those bands he mentions, with the notably exception of Beach House. I don't get Beach House. But the point is, I decided to play something loud and fast and flail my arms around like I play guitar for a bit. I came up with this band: Heatmiser. Probably not a choice that the blogger would have liked, since Elliott Smith was the major product of this band, but they do rock hard on a lot of songs.
After a good pursing lips, flailing arms, and head bobbing session in front of the mirror I began to laugh at myself. I can't think of how I'd get away with so much fun if I had to live with other people or had a girlfriend. I'm feeling thankful for my tiny hobbit-hole house.
No comments:
Post a Comment