I had a pretty relaxing christmas. I was woken up by my little brother who could not stand to wait any longer to open the presents. I got some pretty sweet ski clothes, and a nice bath robe. the gift that I am most excited about is my puffy Marmot coat. This will come in handy in Houghton in a few days. After presents, I pretty much slept the rest of the day. well that and listening to The Fountainhead on audiobook. I can only listen for a couple hours at a time because it is a very frustrating book. It is well written I guess. But, I get so angry listening to it that I have to stop and do something else for a while. The picture was taken today before my distance ski. another great day at mtn. dell. It was also taken so that I could see how I would look in it while resting up for sprint heats. I think it is pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment